Card & Balance Terms
Terms & Conditions
- All cash balance and tickets will expire if the card is not reloaded within 6 months for a regular card.
- All cash balance and tickets will expire if the card is not reloaded within 1 year for Play Point card (Gold and VIP).
- Bonus credit in all cards will expire in 7 days after the reload date.
- Bonus credit is utilized first followed by cash credit.
- There is a charge of 500 fils for a new swipe card.
- There is a charge of 500 fils for socks that can be deducted by swipe card as cash balance for some of the attractions.
- Magic Planet reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Once the card is recharged with the new balance, there will be no refund.
- Magic Planet reserves the right to the cancel any Magic Planet Card at any time without prior notice.
- Magic Planet Guests are allowed to only use one Magic Planet Card per Guest.
- All promotions and offers are subject to change without notice.