TAP, PLAY, RELOAD AND REPEAT!
We are the first Family Entertainment Centre in the EMEA region to offer digital game cards, taking your Magic Planet experience to the next level!
Add your Magic Planet card to your mobile device’s e-wallet today by following these simple steps:
1.Scan the QR code at any Magic Planet location in the UAE
2. Add your Magic Planet card to your e-wallet
3.Tap at any game to play
No app downloads required and no need to leave your game to reload. All you need to do is tap, play, reload and repeat!
Enjoy exclusive benefits when you go cardless today.
How to add your Magic Planet card to your e-wallet:
Existing Magic Planet Account Holders
- Step 1: Log in to your Magic Planet account
- Step 2: Add the selected card to wallet
- Step 3: Use the added card in the wallet to play
New Magic Planet Account Holders
- Step 1: Sign up for a Magic Planet account
- Step 2: Link your Magic Planet card to the profile
- Step 3: Add the Magic Planet card to the wallet
- Step 4: Use the added card in the wallet to play
Frequently Asked Questions
Adding Card to e-Wallet
1. You can only add one card per profile to your e-wallet on the same phone(iOS/ Android).
- a. For iOS users, click on “Add to Wallet”. For Android users, click on “Save to Phone.”
- b. However, if you own 2 phones (Android and iOS), you have the following options:
- Add the same card on both Android and iOS phones
- If you have more than one card in your profile, you can add your 1st card on your iOS phone and your 2nd card on your Android phone
2. To add another card to your e-wallet, the original card added will be swapped, since only one card can be added per e-wallet (Apple Wallet and G-Pay wallet).
3. Users can add to their wallet the online purchased card without collecting the physical card
4. For Android users: If you do not have G-pay installed on your phones, you will be redirected to the Play Store once you click on Add to G-pay. Download the app first to proceed to Save to Phone.
Cases where the Add to Wallet / Save to Phone won’t be available:
1. Cards with 0 balance cannot be added to e-wallet. You have to top up your card first in order to add your card to your e-wallet/s.
2. Reissued cards:
- Old, reissued cards in your profile will be blocked.You have the option to delete the blocked card from your profile.
- Customers will see the new reissued card from the store in the profile, all they need to do is log out and log in again