Magic Planet Card:
What is the Magic Planet Card Number?
Look at the back of the card, the first 8 or 10 digits (depending on the card type) of the card before the *and 3 digits is your Magic Planet Card Number.
How many cards should one person have?
Each person should have one Magic Planet Card only. The Card is going to be linked to your mobile number to enable easy tracking. In case of card loss, you can request for a replacement card. All the Play Points, Card Balance, e-Tickets history will be automatically transferred to the new replaced card.
Can more than one person/child share a card?
- It is advisable to have a card for every person/child in order to have the maximum out of Magic Planet experience.
- For Families interested in having multiple cards, but share the same balance, we are working on facilitating these options soon. Family members will soon have access to their multiple cards online via a family account.
Why is it important to register my card with my mobile number?
It is very important to register a card online to make sure that your profile exists with Magic Planet. Registering the card with the mobile number will prevent you from losing the data stored in the card and it will be easy for the Magic Planet team to replace the card and transfer the previous transaction history into the new card.
How can I register my Magic Planet Card?
The easiest way is to visit our website, click on register card and add your card number and the mobile number. Once the card is verified on the system, you will be asked to complete your profile in order to have a Magic Planet online account that will give you access to view all the transactions of your card:
- Card Balance
- Playpoints/History of the Playpoints earned
- Redemption Store items
- Blocking a Card
- Online Top up
The other way is by visiting our stores. However, you will still need to visit our website in order to create your Magic Planet Profile and access all of the above benefits. So, get it done online as it is the easiest way.
Can I use my card in any of the Magic Planet Stores?
Yes, you can use your Magic Planet Card in any of the stores of the country where that card was issued only. For example, if the card was issued in UAE, then it will only be valid for use in UAE Magic Planet stores.
I got a Magic Planet Card with Bonus Games, where and how can I use it?
You can use your Magic Planet free card in any of the Magic Planet stores of the country where the card was issued from. However, it will not be valid for use in the redemption and merchandising games.
Balance Top Up:
How can I top up the balance on my Card?
- Topping up Magic Planet Card is now easier than before and more rewarding with the Online Top Up option. You can gain extra bonus of the balance if you top up online. Even if you are at stores, why wait in queue, just log in to your account and top it up.
- Otherwise, you can top up the card at our cashiers in store or by using the self-service kiosks at the counters.
What is the validity of my Cash Balance and Bonus Balance?
- Cash Balance on your card are valid for 6 months, while bonus balance is only valid for 30 days
- Cash Credit is consumed first, followed by Bonus Credit .
Magic Planet Online Profile:
How can I register for Magic Planet Online profile?
You can create Magic Planet online profile by following the below steps:
- Add your card and mobile number to get the Magic Planet Card registered first.
- You will receive an OTP message, type in the OTP code.
- Once verified, you can create your profile by adding an email account and creating your own password.
- Last, you will have the option of adding your own image or one of Magic Planet Characters into your profile.
What do I access with Magic Planet Online Profile?
With Magic Planet Online Profile, you will have access to the below:
- Top up a card
- Card Balance Check
- Playpoints Balance
- Playpoints Transaction History
- Play Points Rewards Access
- Updating Email/Mobile Number
- Updating Profile Image
- Password change
- E-Ticket Balance
- Redemption Store Items list
What happens if forget my Password?
In case you forget your log in password, you can click on forgot password link.
What happens to my profile if I get a new Magic Planet Card?
- When you get a new card from the Magic Planet, your card will be linked to your current mobile number. Therefore, your profile will automatically get updated with the new card number without losing any of your transaction history.
- Since the new card is going to be linked to your account, you can use the new card to log in into your registered profile. Or simply by using the registered email of the account.
What happens to my profile if I get a new Mobile Number?
If you get a new mobile number, you can log in to your online profile, click on account settings and update your mobile there.
Can I register the card that I get during Magic Planet Promotions?
- If you do not have any Magic Planet Profile yet, then yes please go ahead and register the card. It will be the beginning of a rewarding adventure with us.
- However, if you already have an account, please use the promotional card once only.
Lost or Stolen Card:
How can I block a lost or stolen card?
- The easiest way is to black the card online, by logging in in to your account and clicking the option of block card.
- However, if you do not have a Magic Planet Account then you will have to visit the nearest store and get it blocked at the store.
How can I request for a replacement card?
For now, all the replacement card requests are only taking place at the stores. We are looking at having this option introduced soon on line on the Magic Planet Profile.
What is Play Points?
Play Points is the Magic Planet Loyalty/Rewards program. For every 1 AED spent, a guest earns 1 point in return.
Who is entitled for the Play Points?
- Everyone is entitled to Play Points. Once the guest reaches 1500 points, he/she will be automatically upgraded to the silver tier. A message and an email will be sent to the guest to collect the Silver/Gold/Platinum welcome pack at the nearest store. The same applies once the guest is upgraded to Gold or Platinum.
- What does the Welcome Pack include:
- All the Welcome Packs include, the new Magic Planet Card (Sliver/Gold/Platinum) and the rewards according to the customer’s tier.
How Many tiers are there in Magic Planet Play Points Programme? And what are the points needed?
How long are the Play Points valid for?
Any points earned, are only valid for one year. To maintain a certain tier, guest should maintain their points during that year
When is a guest upgraded into the next tier?
- Once the guest reaches the required points for the next tier, he/she is automatically upgraded to the next level. Online, the Magic Planet Guest Profile is upgraded automatically. However, guests would still be required to collect the new card and welcome pack from the store.
- Messages and emails will be sent to the guests requesting them to collect the welcome packs.
When is a guest downgraded to the previous tier?
In case the points expire, the guest will be downgraded with the remaining valid points.
Can I transfer my points to someone else?
No, currently we do not have the option of transferring points to 3rd party. They are only available for one user.
How are the Play Points calculated?
For every 1 AED spent, 1 Point is earned.
Will I get points if I use my card on other stores?
Points are earned in All Magic Planet stores.
What is the Magic Planet e-Tickets?
- E-Tickets are orange tickets that are dispensed by certain Magic Planet Machines "Redemption Games"
- These are typically FEC games of skill that reward the player in proportion to their game score
- The reward most often comes in the form of tickets; the higher the score, the more tickets you win
- These tickets can then be redeemed at a central location for prizes. Players are rewarded with a range of gifts, starting from candy to iPads , iPods & TAG watches
Every Magic Planet Store has a Prize Shopthat rewards guests with amazing gift items depending on the tickets collected. The more tickets a guest has, the higher the value of the item he/she gets.