SHARE Terms and Conditions
By accessing SHARE, or by otherwise using or attempting to use SHARE, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Please do not use the programme if you do not agree with these Terms.
In the case of inconsistencies between these Terms and information included in any other materials related to SHARE (e.g. promotional materials), these Terms will always govern and take precedence.
Nothing in these Terms affects your statutory rights as a consumer which cannot be amended by law.
The following binding definitions shall apply:
- "Account" means the SHARE account where Points of a Member will be Earned/Redeemed.
- "Earn" or "Earning" is when a Member is rewarded with Points for making a Qualifying Transaction at a Participating Brand.
- "Enrollment Date" means the date the Member successfully registers an Account.
- "Member" or "You" means a natural person who has successfully registered an Account.
- "Participating Brand" means VOX Cinemas, Magic Planet, and Yalla Bowling, as MAF solely decides from time to time whether in Saudi Arabia or outside Saudi Arabia, at its discretion. The current full list is available Here, and MAF endeavors to update it periodically.
- "Partner Programs" means other reward programmes of related companies or external to SHARE, with whom SHARE has an agreement to enhance Earning and Redeeming opportunities for Members, as decided by MAF from time to time at its discretion. The current full list is available Here and MAF shall endeavor to update it periodically.
- "Points" mean SHARE loyalty and reward currency which are accrued by Members in consideration for completing a Qualifying Transaction.
- "Operational Date" for Saudi Arabia the date of operations of SHARE is 23rd June 2022 and for any other countries in future phases it will be as decided by Majid Al Futtaim at its sole and absolute discretion.
- The "Minimum Redemption Amount" is 10 SHARE Points (worth 1 SAR or equivalent) to be used against a purchase.
- "Qualifying Transaction" means a successful purchase transaction with a Participating Brand or a Partner Program that is carried out in accordance with these Terms and with applicable laws & regulations.
- "Redeem" or "Redeeming" is when a Member uses their Points to pay for goods or services in part or in full in Participating Brands.
- "SHARE ID" means the barcode identifier given to a Member.
- MAF reserves the right to change, modify or amend any part of SHARE at any time. This right includes, but is not limited to, the Terms, Participating Brands, Partner Programs, MAF partner affiliation, rules for Earning and Redeeming Points, Minimum Redemption Amount, rules for use of rewards, benefits, procedures and specific features of promotional offers. Reasonable efforts will be made to ensure the latest version of these Terms is posted Here.
- The Member's use of SHARE any time or after any change or variation to the Terms or otherwise will be deemed to be an acceptance by the Member to any modification or update. The Member is solely responsible for remaining knowledgeable of the Terms.
- MAF may change, restrict access to, suspend, or discontinue SHARE or any portion of SHARE at any time without notice, refuting any liability of whatsoever nature.
- SHARE may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Such links are provided for your reference only and your use of these websites may be subject to the relevant third party’s terms and conditions. By inclusion of the websites, MAF does not endorse the material or the security of browsing on such websites. MAF accepts no liability of whatever nature related to websites or apps operated by third parties, and under no circumstances shall MAF be liable for any loss or damage caused by your use or reliance on information obtained through third party websites or apps.
- The information published on SHARE might not be complete or it might include inaccuracies or typos. MAF does not represent or warrant that access to SHARE will be uninterrupted or that there will be no failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, or that no viruses will be transmitted on SHARE. MAF makes no representations about the suitability of the information, products, and services contained on SHARE for any purpose not for its functionality. All information, products, and services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. MAF hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to information, products and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
- In no event shall MAF be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or any damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of SHARE or with the delay or inability to use SHARE, or for any information, products and services obtained through SHARE, or otherwise arising out of the use of SHARE, no matter how arising whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
- SHARE might contain message or communication facilities which are offered to Members. Any opinions, views or statements expressed or made by a Member in the course of using those facilities are those of that Member and not of MAF or SHARE. MAF is under no obligation to review any messages; information or content posted on SHARE and assumes no responsibility or liability relating to any such submissions and MAF reserves the right to review, edit or delete without notice any contents or the submissions received from Members, which it deems in its sole discretion to be illegal, offensive or anyway unfitting or otherwise. You understand that you are responsible for any material you may submit to SHARE. You agree that when posting a message on SHARE, you shall not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others; nor publish, post, distribute, or disseminate any harmful, threatening, defamatory, abusive, infringing, offensive, obscene, vulgar, indecent, or unlawful material or information; nor advertise or offer to sell any goods or services or conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters of any kind; nor post messages impersonating others; nor upload any files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws or by rights of privacy unless you have the legal right to do so; nor upload any files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may cause damage to others; nor delete any author attributions, legal notification, or proprietary material in any file therein.
- You agree to indemnify MAF, its affiliates, its subsidiaries, its shareholders, employees, agents and representatives, and to hold all defended and harmless from any claims, and liabilities including legal costs that may arise from your overall use or submissions to SHARE, from your use of material or services obtained through SHARE, from your breach of these Terms, or from any such acts or omissions arising through your use of SHARE.
- MAF reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny access to SHARE wholly or partially without any notification with no liability of whatsoever nature.SHARE has no predetermined termination date until such time as MAF decides to terminate it, at any time, with or without notice at MAF’s discretion. A Member has the right to leave SHARE and discontinue the usage of SHARE at any time. If a Member opts to leave SHARE, the Member understands and accepts that the Member shall be forfeiting any unused Points or Earning activities that would generate Points. MAF cannot guarantee, nor does it give any warranties for fulfillment of a Member’s request that is not part of the standard offering of SHARE as per the Terms. Notwithstanding the aforementioned, a Member might not be able to directly opt-out of any management, marketing or service communication that is within SHARE.
- Points have no monetary value and cannot be sold or assigned to others or used as value in any other transaction other than those facilitated by SHARE in accordance with the Terms. You understand and accept that the Points are loyalty points for the sole purpose of redemption within SHARE, and the Points cannot be redeemed for cash nor considered either exchangeable to monetary currency nor that it represents monetary assets of the Member. MAF may cancel any earned Points or the whole or any part of SHARE as and when it deems fit without notice and without liability.
- MAF will not be liable to a Member or any other person for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, resulting from suspension, termination or change of SHARE, any of these Terms or any of the facilities, benefits or arrangements which are made available to a Member.
- Without prejudice to any of its legal rights under applicable laws including without limitation civil and criminal legal actions MAF reserves the right to disqualify a Member from further participation in SHARE, to cancel all previously accumulated Points and to seek compensation for Points redeemed if, in MAF 's sole judgment, that Member has engaged in misconduct or breached any of the Terms, including, but not limited to the fraudulent acquisition of Points or acquisition, sale or abuse of Points or acquisition, sale or abuse of redeemed goods, services or benefits
- SHARE is controlled and offered by MAF from its offices in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. MAF makes no representations or warranties that SHARE and the content thereat is appropriate for use in other locations. Those who access or use SHARE from other countries / jurisdictions do so at their own volition and risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- You understand and accept that if MAF is required by applicable law or these Terms to notify the Member for any purpose in regard to SHARE or these Terms, you may be notified through the notification feature available on SHARE.
MEMBERSHIP– REGISTRATION & JOINING
- SHARE is available to any person over the age of ten (10) years old. However, if the user is under the age of 18, their membership and all dealings within should be made under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound and bound the underage user by these Terms.
- MAF reserves the right to accept or reject any application for membership in SHARE at its absolute discretion.
- If an application for membership is rejected or cancelled, any benefit that may have accrued to the applicant through SHARE usage will be null and void.
- SHARE is free to register. Members must complete the registration process by providing current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. As a minimum, the member will need to provide their full name, email address and mobile number. You are responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the information provided for registration or any other information provided by you on SHARE. The member is responsible for updating his/her account on SHARE with any changes to their contact information. MAF reserves the right to require more information from the member to complete the registration.
- Membership is not transferable, and any benefits / Points cannot be assigned or transferred to any other Member, unless otherwise in accordance with these Terms.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms, MAF shall have the right at its discretion (and not the obligation) on exceptional circumstances as decided by MAF from time to time to allow transfer of Points from one Account to another.
- The member hereby understand and accept that in no event shall MAF be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or any liability of whatsoever nature arising out of or in any way connected with a member’s usage of SHARE or the transfer of points to another member’s account, including but not limited to loss of points and / or loss of personal information. The member indemnifies and holds MAF harmless against any third-party claim that may arise from the use of SHARE in general and from transfer of points specifically.
- All Points accrued by a Member will be credited to their respective Account only.
- The Member hereby understand and accept that IN NO EVENT SHALL MAF BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY LIABLITY OF WHATSOEVER NATURE ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH A MEMBER’S USAGE OF SHARE OR THE TRANSFER OF POINTS TO ANOTHER MEMBER’S ACCOUNT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF POINTS AND / OR LOSS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. THE MEMBER INDEMNIFIES AND HOLDS MAF HARMLESS AGAINST ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIM THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE USE OF SHARE IN GENERAL AND FROM TRANSFER OF POINTS SPECIFICALLY.
- All Points accrued by a Member will be credited to their respective Account only.
- A Member cannot have multiple Accounts. MAF shall have the right without any demur by the Member to amend, adjoin, delete or cancel all or any of the multiple Accounts or whole or part of the accumulated Points of a Member if he / she is apparently found to have created more than one account for accumulating Points in a way that is in MAF’s sole opinion malicious or not in accordance with these terms.
- A Member may Earn Points on Qualifying Transactions on or after their Enrollment Date.
- To Earn Points, the Member must fill in the required registration details in order to activate their Account.
- For Earning in-store at Participating Brands, you must present your SHARE ID.
- At VOX Cinemas Magic Planet & Yalla Bowling or any other outlets specified by MAF from time to time, Members should present their SHARE ID within the SHARE section of VOX app to the cashier prior to payment in order to Earn Points.
- The number of Points Earned by the Member shall be based on the total Qualifying Transaction amount.
- Points may take up to 1 week to be credited to a Member’s Account. Points Earned by a Member may only be Redeemed by that Member in accordance with these Terms once they have been credited to the relevant Account.
- Points can only be Earned on Qualifying Transactions. It is the responsibility of the Member to verify the accrual of points Earned in these instances.
- Members can Redeem Points in Participating Brands by purchasing good and services in consideration of Points, with the current redemption rate set at 10 points = 1 SAR. MAF reserves the right to change the redemption rate at its discretion.
- The minimum redemption amount is 10 points (current equivalent value of 1 SAR), then upwards in increments of 0.1 point (equivalent value of 0.01 SAR).
- For redemption in-store at Participating Brands, you must present your SHARE ID.
- VOX Cinemas, Magic Planet & Yalla Bowling, members should present their SHARE ID within the SHARE section of their VOX account to the cashier prior to payment in order to Redeem points. Here, Points redemption is restricted to the full value of an item.
- The Redeemed Points will automatically be deducted from the Member’s Account at the time of redemption.
- Members must have sufficient Points in their Account in order to Redeem the requested number of Points.
- Points have a validity of 24 months from the date of Earning, after which, they will expire.
- If there is no Account Earning or Redeeming activity for 24 months then all points will expire, as covered in clause 11.0.
REDEEMING PART POINTS / PART CASH
- Members may Redeem their Points either in full or in part Points / part cash on a Qualifying Transaction except for instore purchase of VOX Cinema tickets, where part Points – part cash/card option is not available; the preceding tickets can be purchased in full either through Redemption of Points or through payment using cash or card.
- Parts Points / part cash redemption is available for F&B only when purchasing in store (from the candy bar or food counters). For tickets, members must have sufficient points to redeem the entire ticket in full value.
- Members will Earn Points based on the non-Points redemption component of the transaction.
- Members can select the number of Points to be Redeemed in each transaction through SHARE, subject to any Minimum Redemption Amount.
TRANSFERRING POINTS WITH PARTNER PROGRAMMES
- SHARE will enhance Member Earning and Redeeming opportunities by engaging in Partner Programs agreements.
- SHARE may at any time and without prior notice to Members, add, withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any Partner Programs. It is the responsibility of the Member to verify eligibility to Earn and Redeem Points with Partners Programs.
- The Points conversion rate between a Partner Program and SHARE will be set on a case-by-case basis. MAF reserves the right to modify the points conversion rate at its discretion.
- Any item purchase with earned SHARE Points or which was paid for with Points or part Points shall be returnable under the respective Participating Brand’s returns policy.
- Points will not be earned on refunded products. Transaction information may be shared with participating Brands for transaction verification, validation and fraud detection purposes.
- In the event the item is purchased through Earned Points, the equivalent amount of Points will be deducted from the Member’s Account when the return transaction has been processed.
- If there are insufficient Points in the Member’s Account for the deduction of Earned Points from a related refund the Member’s Account will be immediately suspended for verification. No further Earning or Redemption transactions will be permissible until the account has been verified by the SHARE member services team.
- In the event of a Member seeking a refund having redeemed SHARE Points for original purchase, the Participating Brand reserves the right to refund via their existing policy or via SHARE Points to the members account.
- Majid Al Futtaim may in its absolute discretion suspend, close or terminate a membership or a Member's accumulated Points at any time with or without cause or justification to the Member as MAF deems fit at its sole discretion.
- When Member does not transact for 24 months their Account is set to "Lapsed" status.
- Any time between 24 and 36 months, if a member transacts, their Account will be moved from Lapsed back to the "Active" and login credentials will remain valid, but Points will expire.
- When the Member does not transact for 36 months, he/she would be moved to "Archived" stage at which point the Member would need to register again, as previous login credentials would no longer be valid. MAF reserves the right to modify the Archived stage non activity period.
- The member may cancel his/her membership at any time by calling 92000 6883. SHARE reserves the right to request appropriate identification and information from the Member in order to process the cancellation.
- An Account will terminate immediately on notification of death or bankruptcy of its Member.
- SHARE is intended to reward and benefit individual customers who participate with the Participating Brands.
- No collective group use is permitted of SHARE, expect where specifically included in the Terms
- No corporate use is permitted i.e. collection or use of Points or benefits for business purposes is not permitted.
- Any misuse of SHARE from its original intention and any action or omission against the fair use terms as decided by MAF at its discretion may lead to permanent deletion of the related SHARE Account and forfeiture of any Points outstanding.
- Majid Al Futtaim reserves the right to legally pursue individuals, companies or other organizations for legal recourse if SHARE is mis-used.
- Majid Al Futtaim reserves the right to suspend, delete or otherwise modify any Member’s Account, or the entire SHARE programme at any time at its sole discretion, with or without prior notification. This may lead to a forfeiture of all outstanding Points, promotions and benefits.