Terms and Conditions
This web site is run by us: Majid Al Futtaim Leisure & Entertainment trading as Magic Planet. When using this web site you must comply with these terms and conditions of use. We may change these terms and conditions from time to time so please read them each time you use the web site to make sure you're kept up to date. By continuing to use this web site, you accept the current terms and conditions of use. If you don't agree with these terms and conditions, you must not use the web site.
When you do a purchase or contact us, we'll ask for some details about yourself. From time to time we might ask for additional information for competitions and so on. Your privacy is very important to us and we will not pass on any information about you to any third party unless you have given us your written permission to do so.
What we permit you to do/not do
We own all of the material on this website. This includes all text, designs, logos, graphics, computer programs, audio, video and code (including HTML) in any form. Unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions of use, none of the material on this web site may be reproduced, downloaded, distributed, copied, republished, displayed or transmitted in any form whatsoever without our written permission. We grant you permission to view this web site with a web browser provided that you do not:
- Modify the material on this web site;
- Resell the material on this web site; or
- Create derivative works from the material on this web site.
We may withdraw this permission at any time without notice to you.
We may in our absolute discretion publish on this web site material or information that you submit to us for:
- Participation in competitions
- Any other reason
By submitting information or material to us you grant to us an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide license to:
- Use, reproduce, modify, sublicense, redistribute, adapt, transmit, publish, broadcast and display that information or material and create derivative works from it;
- Sublicense any of the forgoing rights to third parties.
You must not create a hyperlink to this web site unless we give you our express permission in writing.
In using this web site, you must not:
- Disrupt the operation or security of this web site or any accounts, servers, or networks connected or accessible through this web site;
- Use this web site in a way that may harass, annoy or disrupt any third person, including a third person who may receive messages as a result of your use of this web site;
- Submit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information or material of any kind, including without limitation any material constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law; submit any material of any kind which violates or infringes the rights of any other person, including material which is an invasion of any privacy rights, which is protected by copyright, trade mark or any other proprietary right without first obtaining the permission of the owner or relevant right holder;
- Submit any material of any kind which contains a virus or other harmful component;
- Modify or delete any content on this web site or add any content to this web site; or
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of this web site.
We reserve the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authority in any jurisdiction in respect of any lawful direction or request to disclose the identity or other information in respect of anyone posting any materials which violate any applicable or relevant law.
Security and Accuracy of Information
This web site may vary from time to time.
Third party sites
You may be able to access third party sites from this web site. We do not make any representations or claims in relation to the content, quality, or reliability of these sites, and our inclusion of a link to them does not imply that we have any relationship or affiliation with them.
Common law duty of care. We do not assume any common law duty of care towards you in providing the information on this web site.
Any dispute between you and us will be determined under the laws of the United Arab Emirates by the courts of the United Arab Emirates.
Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, and we will not be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure any products or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
Majid Al Futtaim Leisure & Entertainment may change the content of this Website and these Website Terms and Conditions (in whole or part), in our absolute discretion, at any time and without prior notification. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any such changes, as they are legally binding on you.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on this Website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all express and implied warranties, representations and guarantees which may apply to this Website or any content on it or any products available through it, including with respect to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the products, information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage, including any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity, arising on connection with:
- (I) use of, or inability to use this website;
- (II) use of, or reliance on any content displayed on this Website; (III) any virus that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
You undertake to indemnify, protect, release, hold harmless and keep us indemnified and our respective officers, directors, managers, employees and agents from and against all or any costs (including legal and professional costs and expenses), fees, claims, demands, suits, proceedings, actions, expenses, loss and damage arising from any use of this Website by you, any breach or non-compliance with applicable terms and conditions by you and any claims by any party related to or arising from the actual, intended or promised exchange, transfer or resale of tickets by you. All indemnified claims shall be defended or settled by us. At our sole discretion, you may be allowed reasonable participation in the defence of any such claims or settlement discussions.
Each paragraph of these Website Terms and Conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
If we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with these Website Terms and Conditions.